0f course ASHIATSU Barefoot Massage feels incredible!
but... it also assists in rapid recovery for athletes.
Receiving massage at least once a month aids to reduce muscle tension, decreases your risk of injury and increases your mobility!
resulting in better performance!!!
BENEFITS OF ASHIATSU BAREFOOT MASSAGE
- Spreads and elongates structural change in your soft tissue. Increases range of motion/mobility.
- Helps to break up and eliminate scar tissue.
- Encourages greater kinesthetic awareness.
- Promotes the body's natural immune function.
- Increases blood flow.
- Increases circulation, getting more oxygen into your body.
- Decreases and anxiety and stress.
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation.
WHEN SHOULD YOU GET A BAREFOOT MASSAGE?
- After you have completed your WOD for the day.
- During recovery periods – rest days or deload weeks.
- 3 days before a competition or race. (This will improve mobility for your competition.)
- After a competition.